Read our latest news here:
- The PRINCIPLE Trial – COVID-19 Treatments
- Get a coronavirus test
- Help at Home - Social Prescribing
- Dr Louise Bradbury on sabbatical
- WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR PATIENTS FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE 2020.
- Primary Care Wellbeing services is here to help you
- Managing your health at home
- Need help with Benefits / Universal Credit?
Data Sharing for Patients
‘To care for your needs during this pandemic, the Practice and our Data Processors (including other GP Practices and NHS organisations) may obtain and securely process your existing and additional personal information to assess you.
This information may include but will not be limited to capturing and storing video and photographic imagery. Any information obtained and processed will be joined up to your GP records where available. We rely on the lawful grounds of ‘public interest’ to process this information, we cannot achieve our health and social care objective by any other means.’