WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR PATIENTS FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE 2020
Recently, there has been some discussion about what GP surgeries can and can’t do. We want to encourage you to seek help if you need to. Please don’t feel you need to keep away and don’t delay your treatment. We are a clean and safe place to be. Click here to see more.
Read our latest news here:
- WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR PATIENTS FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE 2020.
- How to use video consultations - The Patient Journey
- Primary Care Wellbeing services is here to help you
- Managing your health at home
- Need help with Benefits / Universal Credit?
- Are you unwell and need to see your doctor or nurse? We are here to help you.
- Corona virus? Adult Diabetes Helpline
- Worry during the Corona virus pandemic?
- How to contact the Practice when the doors are closed - eConsult
Data Sharing for Patients
‘To care for your needs during this pandemic, the Practice and our Data Processors (including other GP Practices and NHS organisations) may obtain and securely process your existing and additional personal information to assess you.
This information may include but will not be limited to capturing and storing video and photographic imagery. Any information obtained and processed will be joined up to your GP records where available. We rely on the lawful grounds of ‘public interest’ to process this information, we cannot achieve our health and social care objective by any other means.’
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Service
If you are a female aged 16-64 and suffering from symptoms of a UTI (needing to pee suddenly or more often than usual, pain or a burning sensation when peeing, pain in your lower tummy) there’s a new pharmacy service that could help you.
The UTI service allows pharmacists working in community pharmacies in Oxfordshire to treat women suffering from an uncomplicated UTI with nitrofurantoin (an antibiotic).
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Blackbird Leys Health Centre, Dunnock Way, Greater Leys OX4 7EX (T. 01865 770713)
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Sainsbury's, Eastern By-Pass Rd, Oxford OX4 4XR (Blackbird Leys)
- The Leys Pharmacy, 6A Courtland Road, Oxford OX4 4JA (Rosehill)
- The Leys Pharmacy, In-Spar, Dunnock Way, Greater Leys OX4 7EX
For more information please click here