Welcome to Hollow Way Medical Centre
We aim to provide effective medical care in a friendly and caring environment. We hope that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
- If you need a repeat prescription, cancel or book appointments you can do it even from home. Ask to the receptionists for your password to go online. It is easy and free.
- Coughs and colds, mild eczema, and athlete's foot can be easily resolved without a doctor's appointment by visiting your pharmacy instead, you could save yourself time.
- Keeping a well stocked medicine cabinet at home can help you treat many minor ailments.
- We have a blood pressure monitor at the waiting room, by taking the blood pressure yourself the GPs can take the most over the consultations.
- Don't pass urine before you see a clinician.
- Update your details regularly.
Care Quality Commission
(Site updated 20/07/2018)