COVID -19 HOLLOW WAY MEDICAL CENTRE PLAN
Please read our latest news for more information click here
As part of the NHS's efforts to protect you and health workers at this difficult time, Oxfordshire GP practices have changed the way they work in your area. The most important thing you can do to stay safe, protect your family and protect your NHS doctors and nurses is to follow public health advice to stay at home and keep your distance from other people.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE GP SURGERY IN PERSON. If you need health advice for suspected coronavirus, contact NHS 111 online or by phone.
We will be providing care via phone, video, email or SMS. If you've been asked to come to the Surgery, you will need to be screened by a doctor and then by our reception team at the door. You will need to wait outside the Surgery, if possible, please attend on your own. Sorry about this. However, do not attend if you have a
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature or fever
If you need help to go online, please phone the surgery and book a telephone call with Leslie. Please have your phone, computer, a form of ID and email ready. If you don’t have online access, please post any prescription request through the letterbox.
- If you need to speak with your doctor, please book via eConsult
- You can request prescriptions and see your results via Patient Access or NHS App. Call us if you need to set up these services.
- You can have video consultations via AccuRx. Please follow instructions HERE.
We are taking this action in order to protect our patients, our community and our staff.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Read our latest news here:
- COVID-19 Hollow Way Medical Centre plan
- How to use video consultations - The Patient Journey
- How to contact the Practice when the doors are closed - eConsult
Thames Water are working on the water main in Hollow Way road.
- Achieve: FREE weight loss groups starting in Cowley, Blackbird Leys and Rose Hill this 2020. Call 01865 338 119 for more information.
- Flu Clinics
- Cancer Campaign
- Primary Care Networks
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Service
If you are a female aged 16-64 and suffering from symptoms of a UTI (needing to pee suddenly or more often than usual, pain or a burning sensation when peeing, pain in your lower tummy) there’s a new pharmacy service that could help you.
The UTI service allows pharmacists working in community pharmacies in Oxfordshire to treat women suffering from an uncomplicated UTI with nitrofurantoin (an antibiotic).
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Blackbird Leys Health Centre, Dunnock Way, Greater Leys OX4 7EX (T. 01865 770713)
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Sainsbury's, Eastern By-Pass Rd, Oxford OX4 4XR (Blackbird Leys)
- The Leys Pharmacy, 6A Courtland Road, Oxford OX4 4JA (Rosehill)
- The Leys Pharmacy, In-Spar, Dunnock Way, Greater Leys OX4 7EX
For more information please click here