Friday 12th February 2021
Patients aged 65 and over are now being invited to a COVID-19 vaccination.
If you are 65 and over and live in Oxford, you can now book for your vaccintion at the Kassam Stadium via this link:
You will need your NHS number and date of birth.
If you are not in this age group, we will contact you when you are eligible to receive the vaccine.
Click here to find out more.
Read our latest news here:
- Coronavirus Vaccination Campaign
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Support
- Flu jab
- The PRINCIPLE Trial – COVID-19 Treatments
- Get a coronavirus test
- Help at Home - Social Prescribing
- WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR PATIENTS FROM THE 1ST OF JUNE 2020
- Managing your health at home
- Need help with Benefits / Universal Credit?
Data Sharing for Patients
‘To care for your needs during this pandemic, the Practice and our Data Processors (including other GP Practices and NHS organisations) may obtain and securely process your existing and additional personal information to assess you.
This information may include but will not be limited to capturing and storing video and photographic imagery. Any information obtained and processed will be joined up to your GP records where available. We rely on the lawful grounds of ‘public interest’ to process this information, we cannot achieve our health and social care objective by any other means.’